Saturday, June 13, 2009

Inaugural post

Life's pretty hectic. No doubt about it. I have three children: a ten year old, a 13 month old and a 2 month old. Yeah, I know, I'm crazy. If I hear that one more time I might hurt someone. But, alas, I am CANDY COATED...therefore I won't hurt anyone. LOL!

So, in this blog, I will attempt to blow off the steam that goes along with having two babies, as well as share my creative triumphs. Of course, anything and everything I attempt to make is riddled with errors and always requires more than one draft. But, that's just me. I've got an Etsy shop you should check out too. What you see there is the result of a TON of work, considering I never seem to get things right the first time. LOL!

So, more about my brood...

First, actually, I am going to start with my hubby. You know, some women have all the luck. Well, I'm luckier than they are. Male Kangaroos are called Bucks. Did you know that? Anyway, my Buck is the absolute best. He's great with the kids. He does all the cooking. He does housework. He takes great care of the yards and vehicles. He's unbelievable. And, he's frickin' hot to boot! I swear...

My kids are awesome too. My oldest is just finishing the 4th grade. I can't believe it. Before I know it, he'll be married with children of his own. I know that seems a bit far into the future to be looking, but I can't help it. These past 10 years have flown by. Anyway, he's really smart and funny and a pretty good little soccer player. And, he's got the biggest heart. He's so great with his little brother and sister and, every year, he shaves his head for children with cancer. I am a proud momma.

My two little ones are 11 months apart. Yeah, you can do the math on that one. Anyway, it's really crazy at our house, and I am sure many of my posts will be dedicated to the insanity that is my day-in and day-out life. They have their unique personalities: the 13 month old is vibrant and outgoing and loves to play outside. Constantly. The 2 month old...well...let's just say I love her. She has been hard on us, crying a lot and always wanting to be held. Oh well, I am sure this is just a phase. After two boys though, I am grateful to have a daughter that I can dress up!

Well, here it is...the middle of the night. I think I am going to need to get some sleep.

Maybe I will catch up with you tomorrow... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment