Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's late, and I'm tired

Geez, it's late. But that's what happens when you have not one but two babies at home. My daughter was exceptionally needy today. She just cries a lot and wants to be held all the time. Well, that's just not a possibility. I have another baby to look after and a 10 year-old. Suffice it to say, this is the first chance I've had to sit down and eat some dinner. Figured I would blog while I was at it.

I feel so frustrated. I want to be the best mom possible, but I worry that my kids aren't getting everything they need from me. It breaks my heart when I have to tend to one child and the other keeps crying. In my case, it tends to be my infant. She's not mobile yet, so sometimes she just has to cry. I hate it. On days when my hubby is home, I feel like I hold her all day to make up for it. On those days, I know my 1 year old is getting extra attention. I am doing the best I can, but is it good enough? I hope so. I think having Irish twins is harder than regular twins. I can't say I'm an expert, but it just seems that it would be easier to deal with two babies dealing with the same problems. Anyway...

I just saw a movie yesterday...OMG! It was so good. It's called Religulous, and actually it's a documentary. Wow. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and rent it!

Know what else I did yesterday? I painted my nails! Now, this may not seem like much to you, but to someone who only gets to shower every other day, fingernail maintenance seems like utter pampering! Of course, I did it myself and you shouldn't look too closely (because I also shared the color with the rest of my fingertips), but at least it got done!

Any Harry Potter fans reading this? I am so looking forward to the next movie. I think it's weird that the movie is coming out in less than one month and yet I haven't seen any trailers on TV. What gives? The biggest mistake those distributors made was delaying the release of the Half Blood Prince. I mean, really, why didn't they capitalize on the hype? If it had come out last November, as originally promised, I bet they would have made so much more money. Kinda like the Star Wars idiots. Please, someone tell me why a complete DVD set of all the movies was not released the same year that Episode 3 came out? Whatever...

Well, I've finished my food, and my food for thought. I'm gonna turn in for the night. I am tired, and who knows if I am going to have to get up again tonight with my 2 month old.

No comments:

Post a Comment