Monday, November 14, 2011

Charlotte, and the lesson I've learned

So up until now, the only patterns I've really listed here, or even alluded to, were all my freebies.  Which I love!  However, it's occurred to me that if I want to be serious about being a designer I really need to get the word out about all the other designs I create.  Is that a bad thing?  No, I don't think so.  A lot more famous designers than I (which would be, um, everyone) do it all the time.  Why not me?  So, from now on, this blog is going to be a lot more active.  Every time I create a pattern, free or not, it's is going to be shown here.  Cool?

With that being said, let me introduce you to Charlotte!  Isn't she beautiful?  All Tunisian, simple, functional and feminine.  And it only took one skein of Madelinetosh Sock yarn!  Gotta love it.  :)  I also had a lovely lady test this for me in worsted weight.  Turned out great!  For those interested in making it in a heavier weight, count on using about 600 - 700 yds to make a nice, full size shawl.




No comments:

Post a Comment