Saturday, July 25, 2009

Food for thought

Ever wonder what it would be like to be the last human on earth? I started thinking about this while watching a show on the now-extinct mammoth. It made me wonder what that last mammoth was going through and then, of course, I extrapolated it to human kind. What would it be like? Especially since we are conscious beings. I know this has nothing to do with this blog's general purpose...it's just one of those things that I think about.

Food for thought...

1 comment:

  1. Hi --
    Glad you like my pattern! Depending on your gauge, you need about 4 inches for the back and front (for newborn - 4 months). So for instance, if your gauge is 4 stitches per inch, you need 16 stitches for back, 1 stitch for first front, and 15 for the other front. For the sleeves, you will need 8 stitches for each sleeve (basically, half of the stitches used for the back).

    So use the same formula to make larger sizes--you just need to know the back neck measurements.

    Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

    ReplyDelete